Seattle Campus Graduation
June 3, 2022 | 4:00 PM PDT
Join the Seattle community in celebration of the achievements of the graduating class. This year’s celebration recognizes the accomplishments of students completing their degree between December 2021 and September 2022
Tickets & Registration
Candidates must register to participate in the Seattle Ceremony by April 15, 2022. Registered Candidates may reserve up to two (2) guaranteed guest tickets. A waitlist for additional guest tickets will be available.
– Reserve 2 guest tickets
– Waitlist for additional guests
Key Note Speaker
CTO & EVP, F5 Networks
Geng Lin is Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at F5 Networks. He is responsible for leading technology strategy, product evolution, and critical innovations for the company.
MS in Project Management
Dr. Kennedyd has over 20+ years of experience in business process reengineering, IT systems development, managing complex projects, data analysis and strategic business consulting
MS in Information Systems, College of Engineering
There are a number of steps to take to be all ready for the Seattle ceremony. Be sure to review the details below carefully to ensure you are registered for our ceremony.
- Complete the “Apply to Graduate” process run through the registrar’s office. Deadlines are dependent on your academic program. If you have any issues please contact your academic advisor.
- Apply to be the student speaker by April 3. More information is below.
- Reserve your tickets! All students who wish to participate must register for the Seattle event by April 15, 2022. Your reservable guest tickets, as well as the priority deadline for additional guest tickets, must also be made by April 15, 2022.
- Submit photos for the community-generated pre-ceremony slideshow. Deadline April 15, 2022.
Apply to be the Student Speaker
Each year we select a graduating student to represent their class and share a brief speech at the ceremony. This is a great honor to speak in front of your faculty, staff, fellow students and friends, and family. The deadline to apply is April 3, 2022.
Submit your own photos
Every year we collect photos from our candidates to showcase in a slideshow at the ceremony. Submit your photos (max five (5) per student) of your time with the campus. Submit your photos by April 15, 2022.
Come to campus on June 2, 2022 for a series of self-taken photo opportunities and backdrops. This is a great chance to get photos with friends and show out of town guests the Seattle campus.
No registration needed.
This year’s ceremony will be held at Town Hall Seattle, located at 1119 8th Avenue (at Seneca Street), Seattle, WA 98101.